Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
We are looking for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join our welcoming and supportive team.
This position will be based at either our St Columb Hospital, Newquay or St Austell branch surgeries or a combination of these surgeries.
The role will provide a high level of satisfaction in an excellent working environment with the following benefits included –
- Signing on bonus of £5000
- Accommodation available
- Flexible working including childcare friendly hours
- Flexible holiday allowance available along with service-based entitlement increases
- Excellent CPD package to ensure career progression with support provided as needed
- Relocation package available
- Birthday Leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS and BVA membership paid
- We have a fantastic, enthusiastic, and sociable team who are able to provide a good network both in and outside of work.
To apply for this position or for further information please contact –
Phil Harris – firstname.lastname@example.org
James Christie – email@example.com
Karen Warnham – firstname.lastname@example.org
We make a payment of £250 to every applicant who is interviewed to help with any costs.